Forster's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

 kts / - km/h
 kts / - km/h
- 
- deg
 deg
 %
 hPa
- mm
-
Temprature Graph
Rain Graph
    Forster's Windspeed Graph
Gosford
10 Knots S
Norah Head
23 Knots S
Williamtown
12 Knots S
Nelson Bay
- Knots -
Forster
- Knots -
Wed 03rd Jun 2020  16:56:51
06:25 First Light
17:21 Last Light
Tide - Sydney
--- Height: 0. m
Hunter Wave Height Forecast
17.4 °
3m S
Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
Run Out SALE...
Streaker Marine
   Hunter
Issued at 4:30 pm EST on Wednesday 3 June 2020

Wednesday  
Mostly clear. Winds south to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h tending south to southwesterly in the late evening. Large and powerful surf conditions in the afternoon and evening are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, swimming and surfing.

Thursday  
Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost about the Upper Hunter. Medium (50%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds southeast to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 17. Large and powerful surf conditions are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, swimming and surfing.

Friday  
Mostly sunny. Areas of morning frost about the Upper Hunter. Patchy morning fog inland. Slight (20%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe in the early morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 19. Large and powerful surf conditions in the morning are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, swimming and surfing.

Saturday   18
Sunny. Patchy morning fog about the Lower Hunter. Areas of morning frost. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 19.

Sunday   17
Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost about the Upper Hunter. Patchy morning fog. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 17.

  Hunters's Weather Forecast
   Coast

  Hunter Coast Map
Radar
MetEye
Barometer
    Tide Information