Williamtown's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

3 kts / 6 km/h
3 kts / 6 km/h
WSW 
20.3 deg
18.6 deg
90 %
1012.7 hPa
0.0 mm
08:40pm
Temprature Graph
Rain Graph
Barometer Graph
    Williamtown's Temprature Graph
Gosford
0 Knots SSE
Norah Head
3 Knots S
Newcastle Nobbys
5 Knots SSW
Lake Macquarie
0 Knots WNW
Williamtown
3 Knots WSW
Nelson Bay
7 Knots SE
Forster
6 Knots W
Tue 19th Mar 2019  20:55:05
06:32 First Light
19:34 Last Light
Tide - Sydney
--- Height: 0. m
Hunter Wave Height Forecast
17.4 °
0.5m S
Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
   Hunter
Issued at 4:30 pm EDT on Tuesday 19 March 2019

Tuesday  
Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers about the Lower Hunter, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

Wednesday   25
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Lower Hunter, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening then becoming light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 16 with daytime temperatures reaching 24 to 29.

Thursday   25
Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers about the Lower Hunter, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 15 and 18 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 20s.

Friday   25
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 15 and 18 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 20s.

Saturday   28
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 15 and 18 with daytime temperatures reaching 28 to 33.

  Hunters's Weather Forecast
   Coast

  Hunter Coast Map
Radar
MetEye
  Baywind Map Information.


Created by I.T.Focus © 2013
Page updates automatically every 5 min.
If you spot any errors or would like to provide feedback please email
info (@) baywind.com.au
Version 4.1

Disclaimer      Privacy
                
1-5 Knots     6-10 Knots     11-15 Knots     16-20 Knots     21+ Knots
    Tide Information