Fawkner Beacon's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

15 kts / 28 km/h
16 kts / 30 km/h
N 
- deg
- deg
- %
- hPa
- mm
04:10am
    Fawkner Beacon's Windspeed Graph
Laverton
6 Knots NNE
Melbourne Airport
10 Knots NNE
St Kilda Harbour
10 Knots NE
Fawkner Beacon
15 Knots N
Frankston
5 Knots ESE
Cerberus
3 Knots N
Rhyll
8 Knots NE
Point Wilson
- Knots -
Avalon
9 Knots NNE
Scoresby
6 Knots NE
Wed 22nd Jan 2020  04:20:03
05:52 First Light
21:11 Last Light
RYCV
Live Tide-Wave Data

Tide Direction:
Height: 0.74 m
Bay Temp
North 21.9 °
   Mid 21.9 °
South 21.6 °
Port Phillip Bay Wave Height Forecast
1.0m
Western Port Wave Height Forecast
1.0m

0.96 m
18.2 °C
N
Click here for Moon Calculator
Run Out SALE...
Streaker Marine
   City
Issued at 4:20 pm EDT on Tuesday 21 January 2020

Wednesday   32
Sunny morning. Slight (20% chance of a shower or thunderstorm with gusty winds in the afternoon. High (80%) chance of rain in the evening. Winds northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northerly 30 to 45 km/h early in the morning then shifting colder southeast to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the evening.

Geelong   32
Watsonia   33
Laverton   32
Tullamarine   32
Yarra Glen   32
Scoresby   32
Frankston   32
Mount Dandenong   28

Thursday   21
Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain at first easing to a slight (20%) chance of a shower or two by late morning and clearing during the afternoon. Winds northerly 15 to 25 km/h turning west to northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h in the late morning and early afternoon.

Friday   23
Partly cloudy. Winds northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending westerly during the day then becoming light during the evening.

Saturday   26
Mostly sunny. Light winds.

Sunday   26
Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

Monday   25
Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

Tuesday   22
Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming southerly 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

  Melbourne's Weather Forecast
   PPB
   WP
   Coast

  Port Phillip - Western Port Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
  Tide Information