Point Nepean's Weather Info
Max Height:

Significant Height:

Average Height

Wind Direction: 

Water Temprature:

Last Update:
1.05 m

0.52 m

0.32 m

N 

13.4 °C

:
    Point Nepean's Wave Height Graph
Laverton
24 Knots NNE
Melbourne Airport
28 Knots NNE
Fawkner Beacon
17 Knots N
Frankston Beach
11 Knots N
Cerberus
10 Knots NNE
Rhyll
14 Knots NNE
Point Wilson
- Knots -
Avalon
17 Knots NNE
Scoresby
13 Knots NNE
Fri 17th Sep 2021  16:56:38
05:52 First Light
18:38 Last Light
RYCV
Live Tide-Wave Data

Tide Direction:
Height: 0.53 m
Bay Temp
North 13 °
   Mid 13.4 °
South 13.5 °
Port Phillip Bay Wave Height Forecast
1.0m
Western Port Wave Height Forecast
1.0m

0.52 m
13.4 °C
N
Click here for Moon Calculator
   City
Issued at 4:20 pm EST on Friday 17 September 2021

Friday  
Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm with gusty winds until early this evening, most likely in the west. Winds northerly 35 to 50 km/h decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening.

Saturday   16
Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h turning westerly 25 to 40 km/h during the morning then tending northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

Sunday   18
Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower from late morning, increasing to a very high (90%) chance of showers in the southeast suburbs, and a high (70%) chance elsewhere during the late afternoon and evening. Winds northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h.

Monday   14
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Gusty winds and possible hail. Winds west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h tending west to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h during the day.

Tuesday   14
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h turning westerly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Wednesday   18
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the eastern suburbs, grading to slight (30%) chance in the west. Showers most likely during the morning. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h.

Thursday   22
Partly cloudy. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h turning northerly later.

  Melbourne's Weather Forecast
   PPB
   WP
   Coast

  Port Phillip - Western Port Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
  Tide Information