cardwell-bowen Bay's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

 kts / - km/h
 kts / - km/h
- 
- deg
 deg
 %
 hPa
- mm
-
    cardwell-bowen Bay's Temprature Graph
Lucinda
10 Knots SE
Townsville
12 Knots ESE
Alva
13 Knots E
Cardwell
3 Knots NW
Woolshed
3 Knots ENE
Fri 17th Jan 2020  23:06:31
04:42 First Light
19:13 Last Light
Tide - Brisbane
Height: 1.02m






Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
Run Out SALE...
Streaker Marine
   District
Issued at 4:15 pm EST on Friday 17 January 2020

Friday  
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h.

Saturday   37
Hot. Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending southeast to southwesterly early in the morning then tending east to northeasterly in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 35 to 41.

Sunday   36
Hot. Mostly sunny morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Light winds becoming east to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 35 to 41.

Monday   36
Hot. Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 30s.

Tuesday   35
Hot. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm inland in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to high 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 33 to 38.

  Herbert and Lower Burdekin Forecast
   Coast

  Cardwell to Bowen Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
    Tide Information