cardwell-bowen Bay's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

 kts / - km/h
 kts / - km/h
- 
- deg
 deg
 %
 hPa
- mm
-
    cardwell-bowen Bay's Temprature Graph
Lucinda
8 Knots S
Townsville
16 Knots ESE
Alva
11 Knots ESE
Cardwell
18 Knots SE
Woolshed
3 Knots ESE
Wed 08th Jul 2020  14:15:02
06:13 First Light
17:33 Last Light
Tide - Brisbane
Height: 1.02m






Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
   District
Issued at 5:00 am EST on Wednesday 8 July 2020

Wednesday   25
moving east across the state over the weekend.

Townsville   26
Ayr   25
Ingham   24

Thursday   26
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds east to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 18 with daytime temperatures reaching 21 to 26.

Friday   26
Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the north, most likely in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching 22 to 27.

Saturday   26
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the north, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming easterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 18 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to high 20s.

  Herbert and Lower Burdekin Forecast
   Coast

  Cardwell to Bowen Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
    Tide Information