Hervey Bay's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

8 kts / 15 km/h
11 kts / 20 km/h
S 
19.5 deg
13.0 deg
66 %
1024.2 hPa
0.0 mm
04:40pm
Temprature Graph
Rain Graph
Barometer Graph
    Hervey Bay's Windspeed Graph
Bundaberg
14 Knots ESE
Sandy Cape
8 Knots SSE
Hervey Bay
8 Knots S
Maryborough
10 Knots SE
Tue 07th Jul 2020  16:53:37
06:13 First Light
17:33 Last Light
Tide - Brisbane
Height: 1.02m





m 
Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
   District
Issued at 4:15 pm EST on Tuesday 7 July 2020

Tuesday  
Mostly clear. Medium (40%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Wednesday   23
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending east to southeasterly in the middle of the day then tending south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 20s.

Thursday   22
Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning then becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 23.

Friday   24
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning and afternoon. Winds easterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 14 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Saturday   24
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

  Wide Bay and Burnett District
   Hervey
   Capri
   Fraser

  Hervey Bay Map
Radar
MetEye
    Tide Information