Kowanyama's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

3 kts / 6 km/h
4 kts / 7 km/h
N 
34.8 deg
21.5 deg
46 %
1008.6 hPa
0.0 mm
03:50pm
Temprature Graph
Rain Graph
Barometer Graph
    Kowanyama's Windspeed Graph
Kowanyama
3 Knots N
Sun 24th Feb 2019  16:01:55
05:13 First Light
18:49 Last Light


Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
   District
Issued at 5:00 am EST on Sunday 24 February 2019

Sunday   35
Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers and gusty thunderstorms, most likely from late this morning. Some thunderstorms will possibly be severe. Winds northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 30s.

Normanton   35
Burketown   35
Doomadgee   37
Kowanyama   34

Monday   33
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the west, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the mid 30s.

Tuesday   34
Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms near the Northern Territory border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the mid 30s.

Wednesday   35
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 30s.

  Gulf Country Forecast
   Coast

  South Eastern Gulf Map
Radar
MetEye
  Baywind Map Information.


Created by I.T.Focus © 2013
Page updates automatically every 5 min.
If you spot any errors or would like to provide feedback please email
info (@) baywind.com.au
Version 4.1

Disclaimer      Privacy
                
1-5 Knots     6-10 Knots     11-15 Knots     16-20 Knots     21+ Knots
    Tide Information