Weipa
3 Knots SSW
Horn Island
9 Knots ENE
Coconut Island
4 Knots NE
Lockhart River
12 Knots ESE
Coen
Knots
Thu 17th Jan 2019  16:45:52
04:42 First Light
19:13 Last Light
Tide - Brisbane
Height: 1.02m






Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
   District
Issued at 4:15 pm EST on Thursday 17 January 2019

Thursday  
Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers near the west coast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h.

Weipa   32
Palmerville   36
Thursday Island   31

Friday   31
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Coen, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming east to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 31 to 37.

Saturday   30
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Weipa, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming easterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 31 to 36.

Sunday   30
Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers north of Coen, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming easterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 31 to 37.

Monday   30
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Weipa, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds easterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 31 to 36.

  Peninsula Forecast
   Peninsula
   Torres
   Gulf

  Cape Keerweer to Cooktown Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
  Baywind Map Information.


Created by I.T.Focus © 2013
Page updates automatically every 5 min.
If you spot any errors or would like to provide feedback please email
info (@) baywind.com.au
Version 4.1

Disclaimer      Privacy
                
1-5 Knots     6-10 Knots     11-15 Knots     16-20 Knots     21+ Knots
Urangan Tide Predictions
Thu 17th Jan 2019
Tide     Time         Height
       
       
       
       
    Tide Information