Lucinda
9 Knots SSW
Townsville
5 Knots S
Alva
10 Knots SE
Cardwell
- Knots -
ER - Cant Open Wind Direction Data File For Woolshed
ERROR
DataAvaliable: Y
BackupFile: No
Location: Woolshed
Tmp: 8.6
Lastupdate: 11:50pm
Display Arrow: south-east.png
Arrow: 1-5

Image: /v4/images/arrows/1-5south-east.png
Wind: 0
Gust: 0
Direction:
hPa: -
Rain: 0.0
OverRides
Overide: 1 = Dir / 2 = Wind / Currently: (1)
DirArray File: data/woolshedwinddir.txt
WindArray File: data/woolshedwind.txt
Woolshed
0 Knots
Mon 06th Jul 2020  00:01:45
06:13 First Light
17:32 Last Light
Tide - Brisbane
Height: 1.02m






Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
   District
Issued at 4:15 pm EST on Sunday 5 July 2020

Monday   24
Sunny. Light winds becoming easterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Townsville   25
Ayr   24
Ingham   24

Tuesday   26
Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the north, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then tending easterly in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching 21 to 26.

Wednesday   26
Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then tending easterly during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 12 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Thursday   26
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds east to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching 21 to 27.

  Herbert and Lower Burdekin Forecast
   Coast

  Cardwell to Bowen Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
WaddyPoint Tide Predictions
Mon 06th Jul 2020
Tide     Time         Height
Low     2:29 am     0.66m
High     8:09 am     1.45m
Low     1:44 pm     0.53m
High     8:45 pm     2.19m
    Tide Information