Hervey Bay's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

5 kts / 9 km/h
5 kts / 9 km/h
N 
22.2 deg
19.9 deg
87 %
1006.6 hPa
4.2 mm
06:10pm
Temprature Graph
Rain Graph
Barometer Graph
    Hervey Bay's Rain Graph
Cape Flattery
12 Knots NNW
Cooktown
0 Knots SW
Low Isles
21 Knots WSW
Cairns
11 Knots SSE
South Johnstone
3 Knots WNW
Thu 27th Feb 2020  18:25:02
05:15 First Light
18:46 Last Light
Tide - Brisbane
Height: 1.02m






Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
Run Out SALE...
Streaker Marine
   District
Issued at 4:15 pm EST on Thursday 27 February 2020

Thursday  
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of thunderstorms with possible heavy falls. Light winds.

Friday   32
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms with possible heavy falls in the north. Light winds becoming northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Saturday   31
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm inland. Light winds becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 19 and 24 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Sunday   30
Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 19 and 24 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Monday   30
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north. Light winds becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 18 and 23 with daytime temperatures reaching 29 to 34.

  North Tropical Coast and Tablelands Forecast
   Cooktown
   Cairns

  Cooktown to Cardwell Map
Radar
MetEye
    Tide Information