Lady Elliot Island
15 Knots SSW
Bundaberg
8 Knots SW
Sandy Cape
23 Knots S
ER - Cant Open Wind Direction Data File For Hervey Bay
ERROR
DataAvaliable: Y
BackupFile: No
Location: Hervey Bay
Tmp: 3.4
Lastupdate: 03:40am
Display Arrow: south.png
Arrow: 1-5

Image: /v4/images/arrows/1-5south.png
Wind: 0
Gust: 0
Direction:
hPa: 1021.1
Rain: 0.0
OverRides
Overide: 1 = Dir / 2 = Wind / Currently: (1)
DirArray File: data/herveybaywinddir.txt
WindArray File: data/herveybaywind.txt
Hervey Bay
0 Knots
Maryborough
4 Knots SW
Sun 05th Jul 2020  03:56:13
06:13 First Light
17:32 Last Light
Tide - Brisbane
Height: 1.02m





m 
Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
   District
Issued at 4:15 pm EST on Saturday 4 July 2020

Sunday   21
Sunny. Areas of morning frost in the south. Winds southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 21.

Bundaberg   21
Hervey Bay   20
Maryborough   21
Gympie   21
Kingaroy   19

Monday   23
Mostly sunny. Patches of morning frost in the south. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about Fraser Island in the evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 20s.

Tuesday   23
Mostly sunny. Medium (50%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Wednesday   23
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 20s.

  Wide Bay and Burnett District
   Hervey
   Capri
   Fraser

  Hervey Bay Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
    Tide Information