Hervey Bay's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

9 kts / 17 km/h
12 kts / 22 km/h
N 
28.6 deg
21.1 deg
64 %
1011.3 hPa
10.4 mm
03:30pm
    Hervey Bay's Temprature Graph
Burketown Airport
16 Knots ENE
Kowanyama
18 Knots ESE
Thu 21st Mar 2019  15:41:28
05:28 First Light
18:22 Last Light


Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
   District
Issued at 5:00 am EST on Thursday 21 March 2019

Thursday   37
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain areas in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds easterly 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 29 to 39.

Normanton   34
Burketown   37
Doomadgee   39
Kowanyama   30

Friday   35
Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers and rain at times in the north, slight (30%) chance of showers elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds easterly 20 to 30 km/h tending east to northeasterly 25 to 40 km/h in the morning. Damaging wind gusts exceeding 90 km/h possible depending on movement and development of Tropical Cyclone Trevor. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 30 to 37.

Saturday  
Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls possible in the far northwest, near the Northern Territory border, depending on movement and development of Tropical Cyclone Trevor. Winds east to northeasterly 25 to 40 km/h. Damaging wind gusts exceeding 90 km/h possible depending on movement and development of Tropical Cyclone Trevor. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid to high 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Sunday   31
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Northern Territory border, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

  Gulf Country Forecast
   Coast

  South Eastern Gulf Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
  Baywind Map Information.


Created by I.T.Focus © 2013
Page updates automatically every 5 min.
If you spot any errors or would like to provide feedback please email
info (@) baywind.com.au
Version 4.1

Disclaimer      Privacy
                
1-5 Knots     6-10 Knots     11-15 Knots     16-20 Knots     21+ Knots
    Tide Information