Kingscote's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

21 kts / 39 km/h
26 kts / 48 km/h
W 
18.7 deg
8.7 deg
52 %
1001.7 hPa
0.6 mm
04:20pm
Temprature Graph
Rain Graph
Barometer Graph
    Kingscote's Windspeed Graph
Edithburgh
30 Knots W
Price
- Knots -
Roseworthy
35 Knots WSW
Parawa West
17 Knots WNW
Noarlunga
20 Knots WNW
Cape Willoughby
24 Knots WSW
Kingscote
21 Knots W
Sat 05th Dec 2020  16:30:12
05:26 First Light
20:48 Last Light
Adelaide Waters Wave Height Forecast
1.0m
Click here for Moon Calculator
   City
Issued at 4:10 pm CDT on Saturday 5 December 2020

Saturday  
Shower or two at first, clearing during the evening. Winds westerly 40 to 55 km/h decreasing to 30 to 40 km/h in the late evening.

Sunday   20
Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower during the day increasing to a high (70%) chance in the evening. Winds westerly 35 to 45 km/h.

Monday   19
Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the early morning. Winds westerly 30 to 40 km/h tending southwesterly 30 to 45 km/h early in the morning then decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Tuesday   22
Partly cloudy. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h turning south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Wednesday   26
Sunny. Light winds becoming southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day then turning south to southeasterly 20 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

Thursday   28
Mostly sunny. Winds southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h.

Friday   30
Mostly sunny. Winds southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h.

  Adelaide Weather Forecast
   Mid North
   Gulf
   Strait

  St Vincent Gulf Map
Radar
MetEye
    Tide Information