Kingscote's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

9 kts / 17 km/h
13 kts / 24 km/h
SW 
11.6 deg
6.9 deg
73 %
1020.3 hPa
0.2 mm
05:00pm
Temprature Graph
Rain Graph
Barometer Graph
    Kingscote's Windspeed Graph
Edithburgh
5 Knots WSW
Adelaide Airport
10 Knots SW
Hindmarsh Island
18 Knots WSW
Price
- Knots -
Roseworthy
8 Knots SW
Parawa West
5 Knots WSW
Minlaton Airport
13 Knots WSW
Noarlunga
8 Knots SW
Cape Willoughby
13 Knots WSW
Kingscote
9 Knots SW
Mon 01st Jun 2020  17:15:57
06:47 First Light
17:40 Last Light
Adelaide Waters Wave Height Forecast
1.0m
Click here for Moon Calculator
Run Out SALE...
Streaker Marine
   City
Issued at 4:10 pm CST on Monday 1 June 2020

Monday  
Cloudy. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

Tuesday   16
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the morning, easing to a slight (30%) by mid-afternoon. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h tending southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day.

Wednesday   16
Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of an early morning shower about the hills and southern suburbs. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning.

Thursday   16
Partly cloudy. Light winds.

Friday   15
Mostly sunny day. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the evening. Light winds.

Saturday   15
Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Light winds.

Sunday   14
Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

  Adelaide Weather Forecast
   Mid North
   Gulf
   Strait

  St Vincent Gulf Map
Radar
MetEye
    Tide Information