Wonthaggi's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

16 kts / 30 km/h
- kts / - km/h
NW 
7.1 deg
5.1 deg
87 %
1006.2 hPa
3.0 mm
09:00am
Temprature Graph
Rain Graph
Barometer Graph
    Wonthaggi's Windspeed Graph
Yarram Airport
13 Knots WNW
Pound Creek
14 Knots W
Wonthaggi
16 Knots NW
Wilsons Promontory
47 Knots WSW
Yanakie
16 Knots WSW
Fri 20th Jul 2018  18:45:24
07:02 First Light
17:52 Last Light

4.0m SW
Strong Wind Warning

4.0m SW
Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
   District
Issued at 4:15 pm EST on Friday 20 July 2018

Friday  
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 800 metres. Possible hail. The chance of a thunderstorm early this evening. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Saturday   10
Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost about the ranges. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow possible above 900 metres. Areas of morning fog. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending north to northwesterly during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between zero and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 13.

Sunday   11
Partly cloudy. Patches of light morning frost about the ranges. Winds northerly 25 to 40 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 14.

Monday   10
Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds northerly 30 to 45 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 13.

Tuesday   12
Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds north to northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h tending west to northwesterly during the afternoon then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 15.

  Central District Weather Forecast
   Coast
   South
   Coast

  Central Gippsland Map
Radar
MetEye
  Baywind Map Information.


Created by I.T.Focus © 2013
Page updates automatically every 5 min.
If you spot any errors or would like to provide feedback please email
info (@) baywind.com.au
Version 4.1

Disclaimer      Privacy
                
1-5 Knots     6-10 Knots     11-15 Knots     16-20 Knots     21+ Knots
    Tide Information