Yarram Airport's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

8 kts / 15 km/h
9 kts / 17 km/h
N 
8.3 deg
6.9 deg
91 %
1019.9 hPa
0.0 mm
10:30pm
Temprature Graph
Rain Graph
Barometer Graph
    Yarram Airport's Windspeed Graph
Pound Creek
5 Knots N
Wonthaggi
- Knots -
Wilsons Promontory
11 Knots NNW
Yanakie
4 Knots NNE
Mon 17th Jun 2019  22:44:12
07:05 First Light
17:37 Last Light

2.5m SW
Strong Wind Warning

2.5m SW
Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
Run Out SALE...
Streaker Marine
   District
Issued at 4:19 pm EST on Monday 17 June 2019

Monday  
Partly cloudy. Winds northerly 20 to 30 km/h.

Tuesday  
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Snowfalls down to 800 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Possible hail from the late morning. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 13.

Wednesday   9
Partly cloudy. The chance of fog in the east in the early morning. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 800 metres. Possible hail in the southeast in the early morning. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 12.

Thursday   9
Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost about the ranges. Areas of morning fog. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 900 metres. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 1 and 5 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 12.

Friday   9
Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost about the ranges. Areas of morning fog in the east. High (80%) chance of showers near the coast, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 900 metres. Light winds becoming south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 1 and 4 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 13.

  Central District Weather Forecast
   Coast
   South
   Coast

  Central Gippsland Map
Radar
MetEye
    Tide Information