Yarram Airport
10 Knots W
Pound Creek
22 Knots WSW
Wonthaggi
- Knots -
Wilsons Promontory
29 Knots WSW
Yanakie
16 Knots WSW
Fri 26th Apr 2019  23:51:31
06:29 First Light
18:07 Last Light

4.0m SW
Strong Wind Warning

4.0m SW
Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
   District
   Coast
   South
Issued at 4:15 pm EST on Friday 26 April 2019

Friday  
of the Bight will extend extends a ridge towards Victoria during the weekend as it moves slowly eastwards. The high is expected to move across northern Victoria during Monday and be located over the Tasman Sea on Tuesday as a cold front approaches Victoria from waters south of the Bight.

Saturday   16
Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the southwest, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 17.

Sunday   16
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 18.

Monday   20
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower near Wilsons Promontory, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 21.

Tuesday   22
Mostly sunny. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the afternoon then becoming north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 22.

  West and South Gippsland Weather Forecast
   Coast

  Central Gippsland Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
  Baywind Map Information.


Created by I.T.Focus © 2013
Page updates automatically every 5 min.
If you spot any errors or would like to provide feedback please email
info (@) baywind.com.au
Version 4.1

Disclaimer      Privacy
                
1-5 Knots     6-10 Knots     11-15 Knots     16-20 Knots     21+ Knots
Inverloch Tide Predictions
Fri 26th Apr 2019
Tide     Time         Height
       
       
       
       
    Tide Information