Yarram Airport
13 Knots WSW
Pound Creek
7 Knots SW
Wonthaggi
8 Knots S
Yanakie
9 Knots SW
Wed 03rd Jun 2020  15:55:10
06:59 First Light
17:38 Last Light

2.0m SW
Strong Wind Warning

2.0m SW
Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
Run Out SALE...
Streaker Marine
   District
Issued at 5:40 am EST on Wednesday 3 June 2020

Wednesday   11
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Showers clearing during the afternoon. Winds southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h turning southerly during the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures between 9 and 14.

Wonthaggi   13

Thursday   12
Patchy morning fog. Mostly sunny afternoon. Winds southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending southeasterly in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 14.

Friday   11
Partly cloudy. Morning fog patches. Areas of morning frost about the ranges. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the Otways, most likely in the evening. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between zero and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 10 and 13.

Saturday   11
Cloudy. Areas of morning fog. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 13.

  Central District Weather Forecast
   Coast
   South
   Coast

  Central Gippsland Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
SandyPoint Tide Predictions
Wed 03rd Jun 2020
Tide     Time         Height
Low     2:31 am     0.56m
High     8:54 am     2.62m
Low     2:59 pm     0.94m
High     9:00 pm     2.63m
    Tide Information