Aireys Inlet
5 Knots W
Mount Gellibrand
13 Knots WSW
Cape Otway
14 Knots WSW
Tue 21st Aug 2018  16:36:57
06:31 First Light
18:16 Last Light

3.0m SW
Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
   District
Issued at 4:15 pm EST on Tuesday 21 August 2018

Tuesday  
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h.

Wednesday   11
Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost about the ranges. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Showers clearing during the late afternoon. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 15.

Thursday   14
Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost about the ranges. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 17.

Friday   16
Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then tending east to southeasterly during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 18.

Saturday   17
Sunny. Winds northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 18.

  Central Western Victoria Weather Forecast
   Coast

  Central Western Victoria Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
  Baywind Map Information.


Created by I.T.Focus © 2013
Page updates automatically every 5 min.
If you spot any errors or would like to provide feedback please email
info (@) baywind.com.au
Version 4.1

Disclaimer      Privacy
                
1-5 Knots     6-10 Knots     11-15 Knots     16-20 Knots     21+ Knots
    Tide Information