Gabo Island
24 Knots WSW
Mallacoota
9 Knots W
Point Hicks
45 Knots WSW
Orbost
13 Knots WSW
Lakes Entrance
15 Knots W
Bairnsdale
17 Knots WSW
Kingfish B
Knots
Tue 21st Aug 2018  16:37:00
06:31 First Light
18:16 Last Light

4.0m SW
Strong Wind Warning

Buoy Rider Graph
Click here for Moon Calculator
   District
Issued at 4:15 pm EST on Tuesday 21 August 2018

Tuesday  
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1300 metres. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h.

Wednesday   16
Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Snow possible above 1200 metres. Winds west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between zero and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 15.

Thursday   18
Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost about the ranges. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 2 and 4 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 10 and 17.

Friday   18
Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost about the ranges. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the far east, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 1 and 6 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 17.

Saturday   18
Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 12 and 18.

  East Gippsland District Weather Forecast
   Gippsland

  East Gippsland Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
  Baywind Map Information.


Created by I.T.Focus © 2013
Page updates automatically every 5 min.
If you spot any errors or would like to provide feedback please email
info (@) baywind.com.au
Version 4.1

Disclaimer      Privacy
                
1-5 Knots     6-10 Knots     11-15 Knots     16-20 Knots     21+ Knots
    Tide Information