Broome
3 Knots N
Bidyadanga
2 Knots SE
Mandora
4 Knots NW
Rowley Shoals
3 Knots E
Bedout Island
9 Knots NW
Pardoo
0 Knots N
Port Hedland
6 Knots W
Thu 18th Jan 2018  02:02:23
05:01 First Light
19:53 Last Light
Wallal to Cape Preston

Strong Wind Warning
Kuri Bay to Wallal

Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
   Pilbara
Issued at 4:25 pm WST on Wednesday 17 January 2018

Thursday   37
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and early evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid to high 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 30s.

Port Hedland   33
Onslow   35
Karratha   34
Exmouth   37
Roebourne   36
Marble Bar   36
Tom Price   33
Paraburdoo   36

Friday   38
Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers inland, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid to high 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 30s.

Saturday   38
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid to high 20s with daytime temperatures reaching around 40.

Sunday   40
Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers and thunderstorms inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid to high 20s with daytime temperatures reaching around 40.

  Pilbara District Forecast
   Kimberley
   P E Coast
   W K Coast

  North West WA Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
  Baywind Map Information.


Created by I.T.Focus © 2013
Page updates automatically every 5 min.
If you spot any errors or would like to provide feedback please email
info (@) baywind.com.au
Version 4.1

Disclaimer      Privacy
                
1-5 Knots     6-10 Knots     11-15 Knots     16-20 Knots     21+ Knots
    Tide Information