Narooma
20 Knots W
Montague Island
24 Knots SSW
Bega
8 Knots SW
Merimbula
6 Knots SW
Green Cape
18 Knots WSW
Tue 05th Jul 2022  01:17:56
First Light
Last Light
Tide - Sydney
--- Height: 0. m
Illawarra Wave Height Forecast
1.5m E
Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
TSSP Specialist Technician Vacancies Available...
IT Jobs
   South
Issued at 4:30 pm EST on Monday 4 July 2022

Tuesday  
the Tasman Sea mid-week, after which there are indications that a new trough may move along the coast.

Batemans Bay   14
Bega   15
Merimbula   16

Wednesday   15
Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 16.

Thursday   15
Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely in the morning. Light winds becoming southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 15.

Friday   15
Partly cloudy. Patches of morning frost about the coastal ranges. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 16.

  South's Coast Weather Forecast
   Bateman
   Eden

  South Coast Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
    Tide Information