Warrnambool's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

6 kts / 11 km/h
7 kts / 13 km/h
NNE 
6.9 deg
6.6 deg
98 %
1008.0 hPa
0.0 mm
11:10pm
Temprature Graph
Rain Graph
Barometer Graph
    Warrnambool's Windspeed Graph
Mortlake
4 Knots N
Dartmoor
2 Knots NW
Cape Nelson
5 Knots N
Port Fairy
5 Knots N
Warrnambool
6 Knots NNE
Wed 16th Jun 2021  23:24:19
blank First Light
Last Light

 
Click here for Moon Calculator
   District
Issued at 4:15 pm EST on Wednesday 16 June 2021

Wednesday  
Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds northerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

Thursday   13
Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late morning and afternoon. Winds northerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn. Overnight temperatures falling to around 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 12 and 15.

Friday   14
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming southerly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching around 14.

Saturday   14
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds southerly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching around 14.

Sunday   13
Partly cloudy. The chance of morning fog in the south. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the south. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching around 14.

  South West District Weather Forecast
   Coast

  South West Victoria Map
Radar
MetEye
    Tide Information