Yarram Airport
3 Knots SW
Pound Creek
0 Knots N
Wonthaggi
2 Knots E
Yanakie
4 Knots ENE
Wed 16th Jun 2021  22:52:08
blank First Light
Last Light

 
Strong Wind Warning

 
Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
   District
Issued at 4:15 pm EST on Wednesday 16 June 2021

Wednesday  
Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers about the ranges, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds northerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Thursday   11
Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers about the ranges, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds northerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 10 and 14.

Friday   12
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 14.

Saturday   12
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds southerly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 15.

Sunday   12
Partly cloudy. The chance of morning fog. Slight (30%) chance of a shower near the Otways. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 14.

  Central District Weather Forecast
   Coast
   South
   Coast

  Central Gippsland Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
    Tide Information