Brisbane Airport's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

 kts / - km/h
 kts / - km/h
- 
- deg
 deg
 %
 hPa
- mm
-
    Brisbane Airport's Temprature Graph
Bunbury
14 Knots SSW
Cape Naturaliste
24 Knots SW
Witchcliffe
15 Knots SSW
Cape Leeuwin
34 Knots SW
Walpole
17 Knots SW
Mon 14th Jun 2021  12:55:46
blank First Light
Last Light
Mandurah to Cape Leeuwin

Strong Wind Warning
Cape Leeuwin to Bremer Bay

Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
   District
Issued at 5:00 am WST on Monday 14 June 2021

Monday  
State during Tuesday and Wednesday.

Bunbury   17
Busselton   16
Margaret River   15
Augusta   15
Bridgetown   14
Collie   14
Manjimup   13

Tuesday   18
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 18.

Wednesday   18
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 19.

Thursday   18
Partly cloudy. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching around 17.

  South West District Forecast
   Geographe
   Leeuwin

  WA South West Corner Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
    Tide Information